Friday 25 August 2017
12.00 - 2.00pm (including buffet lunch)
Chief Executive Officer
Medway Youth Trust
Non- members £30.50
Young people (16-25) £15.00
At 12pm the event will start with a presentation from Graham, followed at 1pm by a natural networking opportunity with a buffet lunch overlooking the new developments in Gillingham Marina, scheduled to close at 2pm.
medway business club
bringing professionals together to support and develop the medway towns community
Become a member
A Networking Club that is managed and owned by its members
Graham is a CEO experienced in education and employability fields within non-profit, public and commercial sectors. A Fellow of the RSA (Royal Society for encouragement of the Arts, Manufactures and Commerce) and a Fellow of Chartered Management Institute.
Initial career in the City broking in the corporate insurance market before moving into civil society sector. Current CEO of an award winning charity working in Medway, Kent and East Sussex - focused on education, employability, careers, social action/volunteering and youthwork.
- Consultant Executive Lead for Ambition School Leaders (formerly Future Leaders' Trust) delivering national Executive Educators' Programme for MAT CEOs
- Board Director/Trustee of Leigh Academies Trust, a Multi Academy Trust currently with sixteen academies in Kent, London and Medway educating c10,000 students. Chair of two academies (secondary and primary)
- Member of Advisory Board for Mid Kent College, a £50m turnover Further & Higher Education College
- Member of Advisory Board for Gartner Inc (NYSE listed global consultancy) European Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit
Graham has complete focus on achieving results in services, business, governance and education. Places high premium on effective strategy, data as insight and cross-sector partnership. Experienced in growth, diversification, income and risk management.
Exclusive opportunities to promote your business and become part of the Medway Business & Education Community
Graham is going to cover three elements in regards to Youth Employment:
1. What does youth unemployment look like, widening perhaps to Europe?
2. What are the success factors that enable young people to make a sustained transition to the labour market?
3. What might the labour market of the future look like?
4. What is Medway Youth Trust doing about it?
Margaret Wilson © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.